Experience radiant health. Every time you drink a glass of water affirm to yourself, "This is the elixer of life, purifying my body and clearing my mind.. "
250 grams Almonds
250 grams Walnuts
250 grams Dates
5 Tbsp ( = Tabel spoon) cacau powder
5 Tbsp cacau nibs
5 Tbsp hulled hempseeds
2 Tbsp Cinnamon powder a bit of orange cest, pinch of salt
Mix it all in a food processor and make small energy balls.
Berry cheese cake
1 cup almonds
1 cup walnuts
half cup dehydrated buckwheat with cinnamon and agave
1 cup dates
Put it all in a food processor, mix the dates in last until it gets sticky, then place it in a cake tray and make it flat.
3 cups soaked cashewnuts
2/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup agave sirop
4 Tbsp chia seeds
lemon by taste
Any berries you like, keep some whole for decoration.
Blend all and pour over the base, decorate with the berries and put some hours in the freezer before serving.
Sundried Italian crackers
- 2 cups buckwheat
- 2 cups sunflower seeds ( soak them both for about 6 to 8 hrs or over-night)
- half cup of carrot juice together with half cup of the carrot pulp
- peel the carrots so the pulp is clean
- instead of carrot juice and pulp you can also soak 8 or 10 sundried tomatoes and use them with the soaked water
- also very healthy to add for its nutritional value is sellery juice and tastes good too!
- 1 and a half tbsp dried Italian herbs, when you have fresh herbs then you can add more of them like: half tbsp oregano, half tbsp basil, 2 tbsp thyme
- 1 teaspoon (tsp.) cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Tamari
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of linseeds wich you can grind up in a coffee grinder or you can also soak whole linseeds in water for 2 hours and add them to the mixture
Now all of this has to be mixed up together in a food processor until you have a good dough.
If you dont have a dehydrater then you can use baking paper or wax paper.
Then take a flat tray and with a big flat spoon or so you can flatten the mixture on to a flat tray or buy metal screens from the hardware shop?
You can make the crackers in your oven as long as you keep the door open and have it on the lowest temperature it should be not getting hotter then 40 degrees to keep the enzymes alive!
Once the top is dry, you can turn them around and take the paper of the crackers and let the other side of the crackers dry!
You can keep these crackers for a few weeks as long as you store them in airtight bags or boxes.